We support our work, and as part of our quality assurance program, we will warranty our work for up to 30 days from the day the work goes live on your website or server. This time is for debugging and ensuring the the work performed is functional. The warranty period does not include additional work, modifications or customization, functionality changes, or unrelated repairs. Any changes by the client to any web page on client's web site will negate our warranty. The 30 day coverage is only for the completed work we were hired to perform at the time the work goes live. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- We are not responsible for site uptime -- call your hosting company.
- We are not responsible for database integrity or updates unless you've paid for this service.
- We are not responsible for for the management of content on your site, unless you paid for the service.
- We are not responsible for content not showing up outside of Internet Explorer or Firefox on Personal Computers or Laptops.
- Design for non-compliant browsers (Internet Explorer, any version older than 8, or Mobile devices) unless compatibility service was agreed to prior to start of warranty.
- Flash is considered non-compliant software and therefore may not be readily viewable on all browsers or mobile devices.
- We are not responsible for your content showing up (or not showing up) on Google or other search engines.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error
- Systems developed by developers and providers other than professionalwebsitedevelopers.com are not covered by the warranty.
It is up to the client to diligently find any and all bugs or errors within the 30 day period. Any issues not reported to us by the end of the 30th day, will be considered new work, even if condition is pre-existing.